Friday 28 February 2014

Friday Favourite - Sophie the Giraffe

The Friday Favourite on the Swan Project this week is a popular product - Sophie the Giraffe.

I love Sophie and both my children have loved Sophie too.  She is a natural rubber giraffe with a little "squeaker" inside.  Designed to soothe sore gums during teething it is also the perfect size and shape for little hands and mouths.

Once my daughter was a few months old I soon realised that Sophie was a "must have" item.  I try to avoid buying popular products just for the sake of it but it dawned on me that all babies should have a Sophie in their lives.  My daughter loved playing with her a lot!!

For Christmas due to the fact that Sophie had been so well used and my son had managed to be sick right over her squeaker we decided that Father Christmas should bring our son a new Sophie.  I also decided that we should add to our Sophie family with this gorgeous teething ring too:

We have attached this to some plastic links we had which are perfect for little gums to chew on.  It was an instant hit.

Now I have noticed a new addition to the Sophie family so if you don't want to buy a Sophie because everyone has it, or are worried that too many babies in one room will mean that you go home with the wrong Sophie then let me recommend this cutie; FanFan the Fawn:

If you love Sophie too then I recommend checking out the website.  There are so many beautiful products on there that you can add to your collection.  I think that my son is starting to come to the age where he's less interested in teething toys and more interested in moving and getting the remote control but I'm pleased that he had a Sophie in his life.  

Please note - I was not paid or asked to write this review.  I have done it based on my experience only and because I love it!

11 comments:

  1. what a lovely review #SwanProject - couldn't agree more, we LOVE #Sophielagirafe too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She's so good isn't she, a great size and ideal for little hands too, xx

      Delete
  2. Sophie Giraffe is amazing - every baby I know loves a Sophie in some shape or form! Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toby loves his Sophie too - but I have decided to rename it Jemima because everyone has a 'Sophie'!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good idea! I might have to think of a new name for her!

      Delete
  4. We got our daughter Sophie and, 16 months on, she still plays with her and chomps on her. She is well worth her price!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think our toddler might actually love her more than our son who's 10 months!

      Delete
  5. I have never seen these, but my daughter is nearly 8 now. My niece however would love this #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've never had a Sophie - to be honest I've actively avoided them - partly because so many people have them and also because they're really not cheap! But I do think I might have to get one for Amy!
    Thanks for linking up with #TriedTested

    ReplyDelete