Sunday 3 August 2014

I'm still here!!

Ok, I've been absent for a while but I've not forgotten about my blog just had some prioritising to do. 

I love my blog but being pregnant, working full time and having two young children something needed to give. After spending most of the day looking at a screen I find it hard to want to look at a screen in the evening too. I also struggle with having pictures to go with my blog. But this is something I'm going to worry about a bit less and just write and get it out there!

So in the past few months baby has been growing well... Too well? Hopefully not but I am big! Comments from my husband "why are you so big, you're much bigger than her". Umm not so helpful! I'm now 26 weeks and trying to stay fit and healthy (more on that soon) but it's been the easiest pregnancy I've had, just hope it stays that way!
The toddlers are good. I now say toddlers as the boy is now 15 months, walking and definitely not a baby anymore and he can tantrum like the best of them, think he's been watching his sister in action! As for her she's chatting more and more, I love it and we've had a very successful day of potty training (second time of asking as the first time was a disaster). 

And for work. Well I'd rather not work but finances mean I have to and due to a good maternity package it stacks up to work full time. Of course being at home is my preference but when I'm at work I have that work ethos that I have to try as hard as I can and do as well as I can. This is paying off at the moment as I applied for, then had an interview for and successfully got a promotion. I'm feeling really proud of myself but have 10 weeks or so before I leave in mid oct to try and prove myself. 

So that's my life in a nutshell over the past few months. I'm hoping to be more regular on there especially with some pregnancy updates! 

No comments:

Post a Comment