Tuesday 29 April 2014

News!

So I am now in a position to explain my blogging absence. Whilst I haven't lied to you all, I haven't told you the whole truth. Since I returned to work I have been exhausted both physically and mentally hence the absence. But the big reason behind my extreme tiredness is that I've been cooking number 3!! 



It's obviously something I've needed to keep quiet but now I've had my scan(s) (my NHS one was when I was 13 weeks so we paid for a private one as we were feeling impatient) and I've told work. Ideally I would have liked to keep the news quiet a bit longer from work but my belly is giving me away. That's the con of the third baby, that plus needing to constantly eat carbs to avoid feeling sick. 

I wrote a few posts in the last 12 weeks that I will share with you in the next couple of weeks. Most of the time I was too tired to write but I'm pleased I did the few that I did as it's a nice record of how I was feeling at the time. 

So not only will I now share life with two within 15 months it will be 3 under 3! Albeit the eldest will only be under 3 for a few weeks as I'm bound to be later than my due date. 

I would love to hear from you of you're pregnant or in a similar position with 3 kids. How do you cope when they out number you?!

No comments:

Post a Comment