Monday 3 March 2014

MAD Blog Awards

This weeks Monday's moment is a little self indulgent so please excuse me.  Last week I found out that someone had nominated me in the MAD blog awards under the category "Most entertaining blog".  Now I'm not going to lie I was utterly shocked but also over the moon!  I started this blog about 6 weeks ago and have been amazed at the response and feedback I have received and to receive a nomination just put me on cloud 9!



Since I mentioned this on my facebook page a few people asked how to vote, so here is the link and the categories I'm eligible for: Blog of the year, Best blog writer, Best new blog and most entertaining blog.  I would love it if anyone who has a spare minute and likes reading my blog votes for me.  I don't for a minute think that I will win (I read some amazing blogs) but I'll be truthful with you, it feels amazing to know that someone has taken the time to vote for me.  So thank you if you're the person who has voted and thank you to anyone who does vote; I really, really appreciate it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment